Friday, July 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 888

HappyUP!!! - gardening
Why it happened - I decided not to play golf this morning
Why it makes me happy - it was just kind of a lazy morning. I went out to water before it got hot. That turned into pulling a few weeds....which led to doing some soil cultivation. It was a very peaceful little session in the garden

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - I wasn't playing today
Why it makes me happy - I got some help with my swing.....some old bad habits had more than crept in. They had taken control. This was no quick fix. I started striking the ball PROPERLY ....a feeling I hadn't had consistently in awhile. Because this is the same thing I fixed last fall, I am hoping it won't take me three weeks to get this working a little bit.

HappyUP!!! - dinner with a buddy
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - we met down at Zocalos....a cool place for dinner in Sac. Food was excellent. The conversation was cool. The people watching was outstanding.

No comments: