Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 907

HappyUP!!! - call from industry friend
Why it happened - the person is looking for change
Why it makes me happy - it's another opportunity for making a placement of a recruit.

HappyUP!!! - back 9 attitude
Why it happened - I got hammered on the front
Why it makes me happy - going into the back 9, I really felt like I was going to shoot a low number. I LOVE that feeling....it wasn't hoping...it was knowing. Now, as it turns out, I didn't put the number up but that is beyond the point. I was 1 under through 15 before bogeying the last three holes and managed to cover my bets. While I didn't close the deal, it's OK because it is about mental attitude.

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - I met a friend for java
Why it makes me happy - we had an absolutely charming conversation.

HappyUP!!! - new member
Why it happened - I got the call
Why it makes me happy - a guest at yesterday's Toastmaster meeting called me to come pick up her application and check. Growth of our club is a big HappyUP!!! these days....more opportunities to help people.

JollyJottings

Back 9 attitude
Coffee
Call from my industry friend
Birdie putt on 11
5 iron on 12
2 Double sandy pars
Driver/Hybrid/Wedge on 14

No comments: