Monday, July 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 891


HappyUP!!! - new irons
Why it happened - it was overdue
Why it makes me happy - compared to my irons and the irons I was going to get, the computer showed the ones I got giving me 10 more yards on a square hit, more distance on a bad hit, a higher launch angle, and more spin.....all things you are looking for in your irons. If they perform the same way on the course, I'll be wondering how long I have been handicapping myself by not making the change.

<-------Shadow.....about as HappyUP!!! as HappyUP!!! gets

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I made an appointment next to the golf store
Why it makes me happy - it always feels great to get that little bit of shag off your neck. Also, I had fun with the lady that got the good fortune to draw me as a client today.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my nephew
Why it happened - he was bringing me something
Why it makes me happy - we got to visit a bit....which was cool....we don't do it enough.





JollyJottings

Beautiful morning breeze
New member applications
Talking with my YC buddy
Seeing my nephew
Getting checks before going to bank
Grabbing some dinner
Haircut
Trying new irons

No comments: