Sunday, July 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 890

HappyUP!!! - talking with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy called
Why it makes me happy - we were gabbing it up big time..getting caught up about the weekend...just a great chat.

HappyUP!!! - mowing
Why it happened - I got off the fanny
Why it makes me happy - it was 8 pm...I was tired....but I went out and mowed and watered. I'll wake up to a nice lawn in the morning and ahead of my day. It was nice to be out in the garden tonight

HappyUP!!! - beautiful day...and evening
Why it happened - it's weather here in the Roseville area
Why it makes me happy - when the Delta Breezes kick in, it actually can get a little cool after a warm day. The breezes were in full force. They make you feel alive on a summer's eve.

HappyUP!!! - finishing tonight's round
Why it happened - I went to the whip
Why it makes me happy - I was 2 down with 2 to go. The Boz had hit it on the green about 20 feet away. I got up and hit a wedge to within 10 feet and made the putt. I got up on 18 and got it within 15 feet. I hit a great put...it looked like a birdie-birdie finish....but it lipped out. It would have been a HappierUP!!! had it dropped but it was a strong finish.

JollyJottings

Mowing
Tomatoes
Birdie on 17
Near Birdie on 18
5 iron on 4

No comments: