Saturday, July 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 889

HappyUP!!! - barbeque
Why it happened - Fourth of July at our club
Why it makes me happy - hot dogs and people I haven't seen in a long time....and friends I see more frequently. Good times there.

HappyUP!!! - range session
Why it happened - working on the game
Why it makes me happy - I went to the club this morning just to hit balls....and that's all I did. I was working on the revamp that I started to install yesterday. I was expecting things to be much more spastic than they were.....this change may not take that long. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - golfing later in the day
Why it happened - the golf course was empty
Why it makes me happy - once the couples tournament was over, the course was clear. This gave me a chance to take the new action "to the street." While the score wasn't great, it was about as bad as it could have been and it was still better than recent scores. The HappyUP!!! came in the HUGE number of quality shots that were produced.

HappyUP!!! - phone call with my buddy
Why it happened - we were trading some e-mails and said, "pick up the phone."
Why it makes me happy - ever have a long phone conversation with a friend?....then you get the HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Barbeque
Good range session
Good ball striking day on the course
Drive on 5....6....8...9...10...18
Hybrid on 11....on 8
Trick shot on 17
9 iron on 18
5 iron on 16....12
Chip shot on 3...7....16...17
Sand shot on 14

No comments: