Friday, July 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 909

Every once in awhile - it's good to do a reminder of the HappyUP!!! process. The first thing that you want to do is........

Make a quick jotting - a JollyJotting, if you will. This is a quick brainstorm/review of the things that went well during the day that brought a moment of happiness.

After that - you pick a minimum of three and take them through the HappyUP!!! process. Let's see what happened today....

JollyJottings- .....saving $700 on insurance......non-hassle at the bank.....stopping by my mechanic's shop.....call from a good friend I haven't heard from in awhile.....breakfast out and getting my favorite server.....a great session on the range

HappyUP!!! - call from an old friend
Why it happened - my friend reminded me that a favor was owed
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't the one that owed the favor! I have one in the bank. It's good when someone calls you to tell you that they didn't forget about the good turn you did for them.

HappyUP!!! - saving a TON on my insurance
Why it happened - I made a call to my insurer
Why it makes me happy - I got a letter from my insurer that told me the mileage that I allegedly drive and upon which they based my premiums. I looked at my odometers today.....checked my service records about a year ago....and made a call to give actual mileage. Voila! They knocked my insurance down almost 25%!

HappyUP!!! - banking transaction
Why it happened - I finally took a check in
Why it makes me happy - I was anticipating a hassle on depositing this check because of duplicate parties involved. It shouldn't have been an issue.......and it turned out not to be.

HappyUP!!! - good range session
Why it happened - I was just working on my swing
Why it makes me happy - I have a scratch tournament this weekend. I need to be hitting it good. While things can change, today's session is giving me some confidence.

No comments: