Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 885

HappyUP!!! - guests
Why it happened - we invited them
Why it makes me happy - our Toastmasters Club has been in need of new members. We had so many guests today that I am going to need to go get the guest book for an accurate count! There had to be at least 8.....4 of which have already joined! HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a textbook meeting
Why it happened - we are good
Why it makes me happy - our Toastmasters Club pretty much runs a perfect template for what a club should do....we get told that by visiting dignitaries all the time. We also get told it is not the norm. Still, we get comfortable. Today, we ran a great one....and the people wanted to join.

HappyUP!!! - wedge shot
Why it happened - I know how to hit certain shots
Why it makes me happy - I was playing TERRIBLY. On the next to last hole, I was 50 yards away, under an oak tree, and my ball was on the hard pan. I picked it off and knocked it about 5 feet...made the putt....and saved myself some cash!

JollyJottings

Finding key and ear piece
Guests
New Members
Great meeting
Wedge shot off the hardpan

No comments: