Tuesday, June 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 857

HappyUP!!! - speech
Why it happened - my turn at Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - it was icebreaker time again. I had to make it fresh...again...for the umpteenth time....and I did.

HappyUP!!! - massage
Why it happened - I have had a tight shoulder
Why it makes me happy - because it made me ask the question that needs to be asked, "WHY don't I get this on the regular schedule?" It was nice...really nice.

HappyUP!!! - practice session
Why it happened - it's time to grind
Why it makes me happy - my swing is in pretty good shape with the Club Championship coming up this weekend. My confidence isn't quite there but, hey, that is what tomorrow is for.

HappyUP!!! -barbacoa
Why it happened - I have a Hispanic friend
Why it makes me happy - I love pot roast....really do. This is Mexican Pot Roast...and it was tremendous. I got a nice delivery on the doorstep this morning.....and delivered to my stomach tonight.

Speech
Toastmasters
Massage
Range session
Putting
New chipping stance
Practicing with Laff
Good game lined up for tomorrow

No comments: