Thursday, June 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 866

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I played a perfect hole this morning....driver/hybrid/wedge to 4 feet and tapped in the putt. In the afternoon, I knocked a strong hybrid into the wind on one of our tougher holes...got it to 15 feet...made the putt....took me to one under (at the time) ...being under par...HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Lint remover
Why it happened - I grabbed dinner with a buddy
Why it makes me happy - I was give a one of a kind lint remover....a bellybutton lint remover! It cracked me up.

HappyUP!!! - Devon Energy...again
Why it happened - I bought it mid day in a down market yesterday
Why it makes me happy - in addition to the nice gain it made for me yesterday, it was up 4% today! BAM! Wow! It's always nice to be up a little cash.

JollyJottings

Lint remover
Dinner
A buck from the Boz
Accomplishing a couple of tasks between rounds while at golf course
Birdies on 2nd hole in afternoon and 10th in the morning
Sniffin at 2 under after three

No comments: