Monday, June 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 877


HappyUP!!! - nice round of golf
Why it happened - I just played better
Why it makes me happy - I won my match, my playing partner won his match, and we won our team match. After yesterday's putting debacle, this is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - new finery
Why it happened - I'm in Reno
Why it makes me happy - I got a new hat that is really cool for playing in the tourney. I bought a new red shirt (our team color for tomorrow) due to last night's blackjack good fortune. This was good because the red shirt that I brought is rather gooberish!

HappyUP!!! - PASSING on another night at the tables
Why it happened - I'm perfectly happy now
Why it makes me happy - hey, I am up here with a ton of guys....it wasn't easy passing on the gaming. Will power! The cost of the trip is covered.

HappyUP!!! - back to back fireworks
Why it happened - I was playing some golf
Why it makes me happy - I dumped a 30 footer with 6 feet of break....it broke so much that it came STRAIGHT IN the side of the cup. I followed that up with an impossible up and down by hitting a flop wedge to gimmie distance.

HappyUP!!! - talking with a recruit
Why it happened - I keep making calls
Why it makes me happy - I love moving people around in the mortgage business and helping them get to better places.

JollyJottings

Poker chip marker
New red shirt
Dinner
Firing up my partner

No comments: