Wednesday, June 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 858

HappyUP!!! - chutt in on next to last hole of afternoon round
Why it happened - I hit the perfect shot
Why it makes me happy - it was a very unlikely shot that went in for birdie. It took the putter out of the Laff's hands when he was trying to make par. At that point, he was getting creamed and I was happy (a happiness that was short lived after 18....but it was a HappyUP!!! then)

HappyUP!!! - lightning
Why it happened - who knows...it was weird
Why it makes me happy - we got the biggest lightning storm that I have ever seen tonight. Think that was exaggeration? My brother called to ask if I was watching. He said he had never seen anything like it. Nope...I didn't prompt him. It was fireworks!

HappyUP!!! - bunker shots
Why it happened - I am ok out of bunkers
Why it makes me happy - I hit a few bad to mediocre ones...not big confidence boosters...in the morning round. I hit two long ones on the back 9 in the afternoon that would have been good by pro standards.

JollyJottings

Chutting in for birdie
Hitting the final green with the big dough on the line
Up and down for par on 16 and 17
Sand saves on 16 in round one and 15 in round 2
Deciding on the club championship

No comments: