Saturday, June 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 882



Hey, you want a sure fire way to get a man to wash his hands? -


<------ install this system. It should work


HappyUP!!! - 50th birthday party
Why it happened - my neighbors invited me
Why it makes me happy - it was nice running into a bunch of my old schoolmates and chatting

HappyUP!!! - finishing the renumbering project
Why it happened - I ground it out
Why it makes me happy - while I haven't gone back for a re-audit, the numbers on the days of HappyUP!!!s of this blog were all screwed up. All it takes is one typo some night......and then, the next night, you go off of that one. Pretty soon, it's jacked. I believe it is all current which is important because EVERYONE will want this spot on when it hits Day 1000

HappyUP!!! - golfing....surviving
Why it happened - I had to play in 105 degree weather in a tournament
Why it makes me happy - we finished! Plus, I hit the driver pretty well.....I only missed a couple of fairways and even those weren't by much. The rest of the game was pretty dodgy but, if I can get back to hitting the driver long and in play, the other pieces will fall in place.

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot
Why it happened - I hit a crappy iron shot INTO the bunker
Why it makes me happy - this looked hopeless. I was in a deep bunker, hitting up to a flat spot where the ball needed to land, and then trickle down the hill and break sharply to the pin. I hit it perfectly....and the ball did just what it was supposed to do. It finished 6 inches from the cup after it almost went in. Par saved!

JollyJottings

On the range with the guys
Surviving 105 degree heat...thriving
Finishing the renumbering project
Getting club officer list turned in
50th birthday party
My playing partner
Cleaning up the house

No comments: