Sunday, June 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 883

HappyUP!!! - invite from a buddy
Why it happened - I have good friends
Why it makes me happy - I'll be catching a show down at B St Theater....I love it when friends have an extra ticket!

HappyUP!!! - making the putt on 8
Why it happened - it was a great putt
Why it makes me happy - if I hadn't made that one, I would have played 9 holes without making a par.....it's bad enough to only have one. What can I say....it was a rough morning.

HappyUP!!! - USA Soccer Team
Why it happened - it was time for the Confederate Cup
Why it makes me happy - they had Brazil down 2-0 at half. When those goals went in, it was like the USA Miracle on Ice when they beat the Russians in hockey. In the end, it turned out not to be but, for a half, they looked good.....and give us all a bit of hope for World Cup next year.

HappyUP!!! - call from a buddy
Why it happened - I put in a call
Why it makes me happy - my buddy is going to be in Roseville tomorrow evening so we'll get a chance to grab a bite.

No comments: