Friday, June 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 860

HappyUP!!! - blind hybrid into the wind
Why it happened - I hit a great shot
Why it makes me happy - we were on the second hole....into the wind...shot was kind of blind....I really didn't know what club to hit so I said, "I'll take one more...if it's long, it's long." I gave it a spank and the Boz said, "that's probably going to work." I got up to the green and didn't see it on the back of the green. I even said it must have been long....until we could get a view of the front of the green...where the pin was....and where the ball was. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - lunch with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - we had great conversation....and my buddy bought!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the last hole
Why it happened - I got lucky...and hit a couple of good shots
Why it makes me happy - that hole has cost me a lot of money lately......it didn't win me any today because we were playing for fun. Still, it was the first time I had birdied it in forever so I got a little satisfaction.

JollyJottings

Lunch
Hitting balls early
Figuring out a grip flaw
Birdie on the last hole
Talking with a buddy from way back

No comments: