Saturday, June 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 875

HappyUP!!! - good fellas to play with
Why it happened - they joined us
Why it makes me happy - Wah and the Merch joined the Rickster and myself today. It was great. We had a round robin, switch partners match that was extremely competitive....and a lot of fun. Yucks galore!

HappyUP!!! - spinny wedge
Why it happened - I tried hard
Why it makes me happy - usually, I have to let my wedge shots run a bit. I was in a situation today where I needed to spin one. I don't practice this shot much....I usually use height to stop the ball. I hit this one.....right at the pin in the air....right at the pin on the first bounce...and....BOOM...it stopped...right on the front lip of the hole.

HappyUP!!! - medical advice
Why it happened - Wah golfed with me
Why it makes me happy - I have a bit of golfer's elbow.....this is pain on the inside of the elbow (if it was the outside, it would be tennis elbow). The good doc told me that it is not a big deal....and it will often just go away.

No comments: