Saturday, June 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 861

HappyUP!!! - incredible pitch shots
Why it happened - I'm "gettin it"
Why it makes me happy - I can't remember the famous golfer who said, "the true joy of golf is turning three shots into two," but he knew what he was talking about. I hit a few amazing ones today.

HappyUP!!! - club championship
Why it happened - it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - I played poorly but it's great when you get to see all the guys at one time as well as play with some guys you normally don't play with. Relationships are furthered. It's what a club is all about.

HappyUP!!! - homemade cookies
Why it happened - my buddy whipped them up
Why it makes me happy - c'mon....who doesn't love homemade, delicious chocolate chip cookies. Do I really need to explain it?

JollyJottings

Homemade cookies
Club championship
Two birdies
Some incredible pitch shots
E-mail from a friend
Meeting the new owners of the golf course
Call from my bro....golf balls are in

No comments: