Monday, June 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 863

HappyUP!!! - early tee time tomorrow
Why it happened - my golf partners needed to play early
Why it makes me happy - it's a good thing they did. The course was all tied up and it was the only time we could have played. Such luck!

HappyUP!!! - helping a Facebook newbie
Why it happened - my buddy needed help
Why it makes me happy - whenever I know how to do something and someone else doesn't, I always like making life a little easier for them.

HappyUP!!! - blog posts
Why it happened - I had some time today
Why it makes me happy - I had uncovered a few gems recently. Glad I got around to sharing them today

HappyUP!!! - information
Why it happened - I pay attention
Why it makes me happy - I got some useful information and tips today....that I will use.

JollyJottings

Tee time tomorrow
Helping a Facebook neophyte
Breakfast
Getting things done
Getting some info

No comments: