Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 878

HappyUP!!! - winning the Bubba Cup
Why it happened - our team had a great day
Why it makes me happy - we were in last place after day one. After day two, we moved to third with a POSSIBLE second place finished. I had to leave right after my round....my partner and I contributed pretty big. The groups behind us must have come in strong. Woohoo...we are the champions....we are the champions...

HappyUP!!! - some SMOKED shots
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I hit two 5 irons as good as any I have ever hit. I nailed a couple of 3 woods the same way. I also hit my hybrid higher and longer on one hole than I thought possible. Maybe it was thin air up in Reno.

HappyUP!!! - a safe return home
Why it happened - I was away
Why it makes me happy - home again

HappyUP!!! - my match today
Why it happened - we had a tournament
Why it makes me happy - I had a great time with the guy I was playing against. It was a lot of fun....we stepped on the last tee all square. I hit it into the bushes...took a penalty stroke....and SMOKED my next shot. I ended up winning but, better than that, we had a great, fun match.

HappyUP!!! - making a little dough
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - the market was off a touch today...my investments actually were up a little. After yesterday's bloodbath, this was a HappyUP!!!

No comments: