Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 871

HappyUP!!! - swing is improving
Why it happened - I am working on some old stuff
Why it makes me happy - I am getting closer to not having to have "swing thoughts." It doesn't happend that often when you can just get in the groove and "feel it." When it does, the drives go longer....the irons are straighter...and the scores get lower. It couldn't come at a better time.... big skins game tomorrow...first round of club championship match Thursday....away tournament Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. It would be a great time to catch some fire

HappyUP!!! - near ace
Why it happened - I hit a great 5 iron into the wind
Why it makes me happy - I KNOW I am getting a hole in one soon.....it has to be coming. I have hit the ball too close on par 3's lately. Today's may have actually lipped out of the hole.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from a buddy
Why it happened - a significant event happened
Why it makes me happy - my buddy has had a lot of "stuff" happen. Today, a "sign" was spotted.....a Kingfisher. I am told that Kingfisher spottings are very rare in the part of the world that we live in and are a good omen (per Native American tribes). I got the e-mail that a HappyUP!!! was experienced. Other good info was exchanged as well.

HappyUP!!! - toastmasters
Why it happened - it was an "on" week
Why it makes me happy - I like hanging with my club members. We got some planning done to increase membership....it's all good.

JollyJottings

Getting swing back

Drive on one....chip on one...hybrid on two....three wood on three....bunker shot on 4...chip on 5...chip on 6.....5 iron on 7.....3 wood on 8....chip on 11.....4 iron on 12....5 iron on 16....drive on 17...wedge on 17....drive on 18....9 iron on 18

Games setup for tomorrow
Call from stroke play club champ to play match on Thursday
E-mails with a buddy who had a great day
Not getting SKUNKED
Getting a few things done around the house
Toastmasters

No comments: