Monday, June 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 870

HappyUP!!! - getting a call back from a recruit
Why it happened - I keep my network up in the mortgage business
Why it makes me happy - I still have more than a bit of influence in the mortgage business
here in the region. Whenever I talk with recruits, it reminds me of that.

HappyUP!!! - dentist appointment
Why it happened - they had a cancellation
Why it makes me happy - I got a call....on a Monday....when I was not playing golf....to come in... today. PERFECT! I had gotten behind in my trips to the dentist. This just worked out great. I also had a great time joking with the hygienist, "No....no.....I'm not giving you the information....I didn't give it at Gitmo and I am not doing it here."

HappyUP!!! - getting things done
Why it happened - I got on a roll
Why it makes me happy - three cars washed.....a dental appointment....an eye appointment....a trip to home depot....and a lot of watering. That's a pretty good day for me. Could I have done more? Oh yeah...way more....but it is more than I usually accomplish and I am calling that a HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Dentist had a cancellation
Fun with the staff at ophthalmologist's office
Skirt steak
Getting things done
Chatting with a friend on the phone
Another recruit
Getting a call from a recruit

No comments: