Friday, June 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 881

HappyUP!!! - a quick lesson
Why it happened - I went to the range and made it happen
Why it makes me happy - JE saw me struggling a bit after another bad round. He had a couple of fixes for me.....nothing new....same old bad habits had crept in. It only took me a few balls to start striping it again. I have a tournament tomorrow so it's a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - party invite
Why it happened - my neighbor went to school with me
Why it makes me happy - most of my class is having a significant birthday this year. Tomorrow night, we'll honor a few that have crossed the threshold lately. It will be great to see some buddies.

HappyUP!!! - scraping out a good 9
Why it happened - I have a short game
Why it makes me happy - I was 3 over....with two penalty strokes.....and only hit 3 greens. That is a recipe for about a 44. It's good to know I have some scrambling abilities for those days when things get a bit squirrley.

No comments: