Sunday, November 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 672

HappyUP!!! - lunch with my friend
Why it happened - my friend was in town and called me
Why it makes me happy - breaking bread with a friend is great anytime for all the reasons you know....in this case, it was sushi as well...another HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - extraordinary weather
Why it happened - God does those things
Why it makes me happy - I had sweat pants on when I teed off.....but I stripped down to shorts...on Nov 30... before you knew it. What part of that wouldn't be a HappyUP!!!?

HappyUP!!! - practice
Why it happened - I made myself
Why it makes me happy - I didn't play well today....but I went out to that driving range afterward and figured a few things out. Tomorrow will be another day (...without golf).....and future rounds will be better because I am putting the time in.

JollyJottings

Lunch with my friend
Practice session
Practice round
Extraordinary weather
Cleaning up the lawn
Putt on 1...15
Chip on 15....7

No comments: