Sunday, November 23, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 665

HappyUP!!! - cheating death!
Why it happened - my lucky star kicked in again
Why it makes me happy - I am typing this! I am typing this with no pain! My golf partner accidentally rolled our golf cart today. He went flying. I was stuck inside. Miraculously, no immediate damage appears to have been done to me. I may wake up a little jacked up tomorrow but this could have been a mess.....and I am very Happy and appreciative.

HappyUP!!! - golf post accident
Why it happened - I did some deep breathing
Why it makes me happy - my partner rolled the cart. We tipped it back upright. He was too shaken so he picked up his ball. We went to my ball...I was a bit shaky at the moment. As I stood over it getting ready to hit, I said, "relax, Nut. Look how fortunate you were. Does hitting this ball mean anything comparatively?" I kept that mentality for the remaining holes and hit the ball pretty well. Mind control and discipline....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - weeding
Why it happened - I got a little motivated
Why it makes me happy - I got a flower bed all cleaned up. I really like turning a mess into a clean area in the garden....it's just getting around to doing it. The feel and smell of good soil is a sensory HappyUP!!! for me.

JollyJottings

Surviving the accident
Weather
9 iron into 10
Putt on 14
Getting my wedge turned in
My drive on 18....which may have told me something
"The accident" which really may have told me something
The peace over the hybrid
Convertible drive home from golf course
Weeding
Tossing crap

No comments: