Thursday, November 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 669...HappyThanksgiving



HappyUP!!! - hitting range balls
Why it happened - I played like crap...again
Why it makes me happy - it takes a bit of dedication to hit balls after you play a crappy round of golf.....which is why I rarely do it! I went out there today, however, and had a pretty productive session. We'll see as tomorrow is another day.

HappyUP!!! - being joined
Why it happened - we had an opening
Why it makes me happy - Boz and I were only a twosome tomorrow. It appears that the club champ and his buddy have signed up to play with us......again. We played them last Saturday and managed to squeak a few dollars out of them....Boz and I need the challenge to play well 2morrow as we have both played like crap all week.

HappyUP!!! - lovely weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we were the first group off today....and it was cool and foggy. It stayed overcast/foggy all day....but it was perfect. The sun did come out as we finished but, even without the sun, we had a lovely outing.



JollyJottings

Nice weather for 7 a.m.
Hitting some range balls
Gorgeous afternoon
Marinated chicken
Shot from hook lie....and fade lie
3 wood on 12
Hybrid on 13
Chip on 16
Convertible drive home
Thanksgiving TV

No comments: