Thursday, November 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 648

HappyUP!!! - golf and weather
Why it happened - it's Nov in Northern California
Why it makes me happy - I was wearing shorts as I walked the course today. I chose to wear a sweatshirt but it really wasn't necessary. The golf was poor.....but the weather was just spectacular today.

HappyUP!!! - another day toward goal
Why it happened - I started something yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I can't share the details here just yet....I'm rolling toward something that is important to take care of. It also takes a lot of focus. I made some head way today

HappyUP!!! - time with nephew
Why it happened - he came to give me a check
Why it makes me happy - I love my nephew....I really do....I'm glad he stopped by.



JollyJottings

Rising early
Another Day toward goal
Golf and weather

No comments: