Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 661



HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - I play every day
Why it makes me happy - today, it was a putting contest/lesson with one of the guys in the shop. I got some tips that will help my putting. I also was allowed to play through two groups with very little delay. I played 18 holes in two hours....THAT is a HappyUP!!! for sure.

<----these two know nothing about golf...looks like they are in the midst of a HappyUP!!!! HappyUP!!! - breakfast with e
Why it happened - we scheduled it
Why it makes me happy - I got caught up on some things that have been going on in the mortgage industry....my former industry....as well as with the company that the two of us used to work for. I try not to pay too much attention but I do like to know what is going on. I also like spending time with this guy.

HappyUP!!! - phone calls from friends
Why it happened - I have friends of all different levels of intimacy
Why it makes me happy - both of these calls came from people discussing their employment and what I thought. For the most part, people need to talk when these things happen. They look for someone that has been there.....maybe they want a little advice....but, more often than not, they just need an ear that knows what is going on. It is a sacred privilege to be that person.

JollyJottings

Weather
Coffee with T


No comments: