Sunday, November 09, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 651


HappyUP!!! - chat with my friend
Why it happened - I returned my friend's message with a call
Why it makes me happy - sometimes people need to talk so this was a good Sunday evening thing to do. As usual with friends, we left it with we'll need to get together soon....and we probably will.

HappyUP!!! - par 3's
Why it happened - I played golf today
Why it makes me happy - out of the four par three's I played today, I actually had a shot at hole in one's 3 times AFTER I made contact with the shot. What does that mean? It means that, in the air, the ball was heading exactly where it was supposed to...it was only a question of whether the distance was right. Each time, as those balls took off in the air, it was a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - the Driver
Why it happened - I came across a mental picture
Why it makes me happy - it seems like the change in weather has been causing me to hit the ball a little shorter. This is common as we head into fall and heavy air. The problem is that my ball seems to be more effected than the guys I play with. Today, as I was leaving the range, I had a mental picture going through my mind......and it was pretty funny! I used it throughout the round....I even shared it with my golfing partners... who probably thought I was a nutcase......but, then again, they know me so that's no new news. The driver was going LONG and STRAIGHT today...a HappyUP!!! every time the blow was delivered.

JollyJottings

Par threes....3 of them
Driver
Irons
Weather
Company
Getting up early


No comments: