Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 653

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes with the Boz
Why it happened - it was Veteran's Day and Boz had it off
Why it makes me happy - I had an early meeting. I pulled into the parking lot at 8:20....our tee time. Boz has the cart ready and picks me up at my car. We went right to the first tee. We finish 18 holes just in time to order a sandwich...and take it with us to our 12:10 tee time with our buddy, R. We finished up around 4:00....that is a lot of golf without much of a break in the action....and a great day.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it is Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we keep making more progress toward building the club. This morning, we had a solid executive meeting. We have more potential guests for next week...on top of this past week's guests. We are on the upswing and this morning's meeting supported that.

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - I golfed a lot today
Why it makes me happy - I didn't play that well today.....with the new clubs and all. This COULD get someone down. I am in rebuild mode on the links. I made a couple of great swings on the par 3 16th. I hit a couple of tremendous "running wedges" on the par 5 15th...I have named that shot the "Hot Tamale." I hit an 8 iron on 5 that was just stellar and got me a birdie.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
36 holes with the Boz
A couple of good birdies
The "Hot Tamale" 9 iron shot
Nice visit and bite

No comments: