Wednesday, November 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 647....

HappyUP!!! - speaking opportunity
Why it happened - our Educational VP stumbled across it
Why it makes me happy - I will get to go out and promote the club while I discuss the HappyUP!!! concept. How sweet is that?

HappyUP!!! -meeting with my friend, T
Why it happened - it happens every Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - We had a great cup of coffee and visit today post election. I heard about a couple that he and I both know....they just had multiple babies.

HappyUP!!! - a new president
Why it happened - we do it every 4 years
Why it makes me happy - B.O. was not my choice...I was clear about that. But, before I nodded off last night, I decided that everything would be fine....nobody wants to hear me grouse....most of all me. The best thing that I can do is exactly what I did today...tried to console my McCain supporting circle. I will guarantee you that there are people who have decided to be ticked about this choice for president....until he isn't the president anymore. That is the OPPOSITE of a HappyUP!!!...and the reason for having HappyUP!!!s

JollyJottings

A New President
My polling place
Talking with a friend
Text exchange with another friend
A Speaking Opportunity
A Dry Run for Standup
Golf

No comments: