Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Great New Day in America....HappyUP!!!




Faithful readers know - that I was not in favor of Barack Obama in this election.

But I don't rule this country - and the majority of people that I share this sandbox with digs the guy's groove. This must be respected.

"Democrats having no checks and balances" - "control given all to the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed" are both very scary prospects.

....and I know people that will hold that view - until a Republican is back in the White House or control of the House or Senate is regained by the elephants.

What is the cost personally to holding that view? - Republicans have been in for some time and the times aren't as rosy right now as they could be.

I submit that holding that thought, - even subconsciously, is a luxury that you can't afford.

If you were a McCain/Palin supporter - you need and are allowed time to mourn. I suggest you make it a short span. I did mine until I turned off the TV last night. I woke up this morning laughing in bed...and hit the floor running.

It is time to get together as Americans - and look to the positive prospects of the people's decision last night. It is hard to see opportunity and the sunlight when your eyes are focused down at the mud.

On this day more than any other - HappyUP!!! Go out and find what it is that makes you happy today.

No comments: