Friday, November 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 649

HappyUP!!! - wedge
Why it happened - I had a choice
Why it makes me happy - I had to carry a long green to get to a back pin. My golfing partner suggested I hit it all the way back, spin the ball, and end up right by the hole. I said, "I like the low running shot just right that trickles down the hill." I then hit the exact shot I called (lucky...lucky...lucky..) and the ball nearly fell in the cup for an eagle. EZ Birdie

HappyUP!!! - Walking this morning
Why it happened - I needed to take something to a friend
Why it makes me happy - I kept walking and did a couple more errands. My back has really been an issue but walking doesn't seem to aggravate it.....which probably means it does it some good. It was also a very pretty morning to be stomping around.

HappyUP!!! - seeing RC
Why it happened - he was hitting some putts
Why it makes me happy - I'm playing Scratch League again tomorrow....the club is obviously desperate. RC runs the league and is kind of our captain. We spent some time talking golf and tomorrow's match. I'm going back to my old home course so I am looking to have a big day.

JollyJottings

Couple
wedge shot on 15
7 iron on 16
Walking this morning
Breakfast

No comments: