Monday, November 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 659




It's a big day -
here at Nutsterville.....which means you are going to be getting a bigger dose than just the three HappyUP!!!'s today.

HappyUP!!! - 9 holes of golf
Why it happened - my bro called me
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't going to golf today because my course is closed. When my brother called about teeing it up at his course, I was thrilled to get out.....and I shot even par....with a couple of three putts. Good golf is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I had planned to go out for brekko
Why it makes me happy - I ran into a couple of people I really like, B&S. I had not seen either of them in a looooong time. We talked for about 10 minutes so it was great. I also got my favorite waitress waiting on me so we had fun banter as usual.

HappyUP!!! - blood donating
Why it happened - I got back into it
Why it makes me happy - my blood may help someone....I like that idea. Also, I had a good time with my blood person.....I was in rare form with the humor. I also slipped her a HappyUP!!! button. Afterward, I got some juice....love the pineapple juice!

HappyUP!!! - rototilling
Why it happened - I need to put in some winter vegetables
Why it makes me happy - the ground had dried out from the recent rains but was still moist enough that there was no dust being raised. I LOVE the smell of freshly turned dirt. My soil is really good for tilling....it's a joy to get down and dirty in the garden. Many, if not all, of the senses get involved.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I was invited at the last minute
Why it makes me happy - Mr/Mrs Max had me stay after golf. I got some nice company and an excellent casserole....sweet!

JollyJotting

B&S at brekko
J at Brekko
Blood donation
Rototilling
Bro calling me
9 holes of golf
Dinner invite
E-mail exchanges with friends

No comments: