Sunday, November 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 644...

HappyUP!!! - dinner with the family
Why it happened - it was my nephew's birthday
Why it makes me happy - I get a meal prepared for me....and my sis-in-law makes a mean lasagna. It was also great visiting with my bro, nephews, niece and friends. Quality family time without it being a big party.

HappyUP!!! - excellent golfing weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it was supposed to rain today......not a drop fell. The course was a little wet but it was great to be out in some great weather. We had a guy join us that doesn't play with us that often...but we are always glad when he does.

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - we had the weather to play golf
Why it makes me happy - I was playing with some good golfers today.....and, even if you don't score as well as you can, it's always great to hit some outstanding shots. I had several today including a phenomenal up and down from next to a tree on the 17th hole...I'm kind of known for pulling off a little magic around the greens. THIS particular gem was black magic. It left my golfing partners in a bit of disbelief...."is he the luckiest guy we know or is he actually pretty good at this stuff," is what they were thinking. Hell...I was thinking the same thing!

JollyJottings

Excellent weather
Great 4 iron
Phenomenal up and down on 17
Exchanges with M

No comments: