Saturday, November 15, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 657

HappyUP!!! - beautiful golfing weather
Why it happened - it's November in Norcal
Why it makes me happy - I love the chill of the morning that gives way to a touch of warmth. I started out with my rain pants and windshirt on for warmth. Pretty soon, the rain pants were peeled...and then the windshirt. It was just a glorious day to be outside. I think I golf just as much to be outside as to enjoy the game.

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - I was playing golf
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't make a putt today to save my life.....but I had some pretty nice shots going on. You always want to hit a good shot but there are places on the course that really make you feel good. I nailed a drive on 4 today....that is one of those places you want that to happen. I hit a hybrid from 180 yds within 10 ft. I hit my final shot on 18 within a three feet of the pin. It just feels sooooooooooo good to put the shots together.

HappyUP!!! - call from T
Why it happened - T had played some golf
Why it makes me happy - T must have had a good day on the course. I did a little work with him a couple of weeks ago. He left me a message saying that things are working....especially the grip change that he had been reticent to take on. I like helping people and making them feel better.

JollyJottings

9 iron into 18
5 iron on 3
Drive on 4
Hybrid on 6
Drive on 10
5 iron on 11
Twelve
Drive on 14
7 iron on 16
E-mail with L
Weather
Beatin the Boz
Yakking with S

No comments: