Thursday, November 13, 2008

HappyUP!!!! Day 655

HappyUP!!! - doctor visit
Why it happened - it's part of my annual physical
Why it makes me happy - got a clean bill of health. We are now working on one issue that may or may not be minor. The HappyUP!!! is that it is uncovered and we're working on it.

HappyUP!!! - rehearsal
Why it happened - I have to be part of an entertainment show tonight
Why it makes me happy - I met some new people....learned what the gig tonight is all about....and didn't have to do my entire schtick in rehearsal (I really didn't want to do that).

HappyUP!!! - visit from my buddy
Why it happened - we had been talking about it
Why it makes me happy - this is one of my favorite people. It was great to get the visit paid. We discussed some things that had been troubling....and came to resolution.

No comments: