Sunday, November 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 658

HappyUP!!! - Kings game
Why it happened - my buddy, S, invited me
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to be invited....even though, in this case, the Kings got beat at the very end of the game. It's always good to spend time with S. This was the first Kings game that I went to this year so that is always a special difference......it's a new season.

HappyUP!!! - Golf
Why it happened - we had a time
Why it makes me happy - Boz and I teed it up as expected.....but W joined us. I always like teeing up with W so it was a pleasant surprise. We got to tee off a little early which got us done early. I played another very loose round.....I don't know what has happened to my game....but I played the last hole well which included striping a drive about 265 down the middle.

HappyUP!!! - e-mailing with my friend
Why it happened - we stay in touch
Why it makes me happy - we kind of have a running gag going on so it makes for a fun dialogue that is none too serious.

JollyJottings

Teeing off early
Playing with W
Drive on 18
Seeing my friend at the Kings game
Going to the Kings game
Call from T
E-mailing with another friend

No comments: