Monday, June 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day A Buck Fifty (that's 150)


HappyUP!!! - visit to the chiropracter
Why it happened - I had a pain on Friday...this was a followup
Why it made me happy - the tenz machine, the thumper vibrator, the rubbing of the right muscles in the correct manner.....and then the Cuuuuuurrrrraaaaaaccccckkkkkk! Plus, the assistant has been a good sport and an excellent audience to my nuttiness. Best of all, I can practically get to this guy's office through my parking lot. Nice!

HappyUP!!! - meeting with a two down this morning
Why it happened - he called me with a business opportunity
Why it made me happy - the guy looks up to me. It gave me the opportunity to do a little bit of coaching. He acted right away and made an appointment with an agent for tomorrow...I like speed to action.

HappyUP!!! - my brother is in for Pebble Beach
Why it happened - I was offered an opportunity to go
Why it made me happy - I played there once in a big tournament a long time ago. Back when I was good...or thought that I was. My brother caddied for me. This time around, we'll both get to stand on the tee of the historic Pebble Beach looking out at that ocean. It will probably be windy or cold (it's usually one or the other in Monterey in June) but I am not going to care much. It's going to be a special treat with memorable moments I am sure.

No comments: