Saturday, June 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 141

HappyUP!!! - TOMATOES!
Why it happened - it was time for them to turn color
Why it makes me happy - come on! You know that a tomato right out of the garden, sliced, salt&peppered, and placed in the fridge to chill is happiness waiting to happen. Yes, I will get tired of them by the time the crop is done. For now, it's heaven. Friends love fresh tomatoes too!

HappyUP!!! - US Open
Why it happened - it's an annual event
Why it makes me happy - this is legitimate couch potatoe time for me. It's calendered every year. Today, I was treated to one of the best ball striking rounds in the history of golf. Tiger Woods hit 17 out of 18 greens including a par 5 in two shots (that's like hitting 18 greens).

HappyUP!!! - sleeping in
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I was awoken by a noise last night. I had trouble getting back to sleep. Not tremendous trouble...just some trouble. My body accomodated and I slept until 7:30! I never sleep in that late.....it feels good to know that I can do it!

No comments: