Thursday, June 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 139


HappyUP!!! - got out to the track
Why it happened - I just did it
Why it made me happy - other than stiffness creeping in tonight, I can still RUN a mile. While 7:09 may seem like jogging compared to my history, I am gaining on being on the planet for a half a century. I wonder how much of the male population can break 7 minutes at my age. What about breaking a 6 minute mile by my birthday in two months?

HappyUP!!! - traffic court
Why it happened - I am fighting a silly ticket
Why it made me happy - I didn't actually sit in court. I had to go down, enter my "not guilty" plea, and get my date in a couple of months. I didn't want to sit in a courtroom for hours today.

HappyUP!!! - after work chat
Why it happened - a coworker was stressed
Why it made me happy - he needed to blow off steam...really. I was glad to be there.

No comments: