Thursday, June 21, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 146

HappyUP!!! - waking up early and sleeping in
Why it happened - who knows
Why it made me happy - I set my alarm early though I didn't need to. It gave me the luxury of just laying in bed for awhile before work. Some people may do this every day.....but then it would just be normal and not special.

HappyUP!!! - getting to the root of an issue
Why it happened - I sent someone on a deep dive
Why it made me happy - the person at the heart of the problem did some of the research and figured it out....and, in so doing, convinced himself of the solution. I didn't have to solve the problem AND sell the solution as well.

HappyUP!!! - my own bed tonight
Why it happened - a scheduling error
Why it made me happy - I thought I was sleeping at the couch because I thought my bro and sis in law were out of town. Someone needs to be there to watch over Pops. As it turns out, sis was back in town so I will be sleeping in my own bed...ahhhh

No comments: