Thursday, June 28, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 153

HappyUP!!! - pizza
Why it happened - I was in a training and they brought in lunch
Why it made me happy - I love pizza.....but I never eat it. Somewhere along the line, I came up with a belief that is extremely expansive to my waistline. Now, right now, waistline expansion is the last thing that I need...really! Yet, I enjoyed the moment.

HappyUP!!! - more good training and project conversion
Why it happened - work calls for it
Why it made me happy - making progress.....seeing more vision....making some new friends...it's all good.

HappyUP!!! - telling the company story
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it made me happy - there is a charming story about the company that I work for that I love to tell. I got to tell it to some new employees...they loved it and I loved telling it.

No comments: