Saturday, June 02, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 126


HappyUP!!! - in stitches
Why it made me happened - I went back to the doctor today.
Why it made me happy - my stitches are looking good on my thumb. I will get feeling back in my thumb as nerves reattach. Best of all....I have clearance from the doctor to tee it up on Monday in the celebrity golf tournament.

HappyUP!!! - talking with my nephew
Why it happened - I called him because I heard he was sick
Why it made me happy - I am never happy when my nephew is sick. He is in his twenties now. He has battled an immune deficiency all his life. In many ways, he is my hero. He stays in good cheer despite getting dealt a pretty crappy hand in life. He has HypoIGE with IGG2 subclass. Basically, he is very susceptible to staph infections. It was good talking to him and finding out he is feeling good enough to head to the China vs USA soccer game today.

HappyUP!!! - struck up an on line conversation with a new friend
Why it happened - just stumbled across this person and shot a message
Why it made me happy - laughs! I have a bit of a wit. It is good to meet someone and correspond with someone of similar background.

No comments: