Saturday, February 03, 2007

HappyUP!!!! Day 7 Jan 2007

Another great day to HappyUP!!! - well.....EVERYday is a great day for it!!! Some days are better than others.

HappyUP 1 - I played golf

Why did it happen - a business acquaintenance TOOK THE INITIATIVE and followed up on our longstanding "we'll have to play golf someday promise. I could have but he DID

Why did it make me happy - well, my golf game was rusty....really rusty. I played awfully. Lost some dough out on the links. BUT...it was a great day. The weather was glorious. I was wearing shorts here in February. I might as well enjoy it before everyone starts crying about drought as it really should be raining now. We have had a very dry winter. It wasn't about the golf....it was about getting out.

HappyUP 2 - the company on the golf course

Why did it happen - I played golf with my business associate...and he brought one of his friends.

Why did it make me happy - JT, the friend, was an added pleasure. He was an older, retired guy....with the attitude and demeanor I love in older gentlemen. We were friends from the beginning...I am sure we will be golfing again.

HappyUP 3 - the top down

Why did it happen - I thought ahead and said, "once it warms up, it is going to be a nice day. I am taking the convertible today"

Why did it make me happy - it was the first official convertible day of the year. A 25 mile clear freeway drive with the top down and the heater on....it's an awesome feeling!

You're done!!! - congratulations!!! You made it through 7 days......but wait! You know, I have done 7 days before. Perhaps I can see how many days in a row I can formally HappyUP!!! on-line and keep it as a regular feature.

If 7 days changes you - which is the claim, what would 14 do? Eureka!!! That's it!!!! 7 more days of HappyUP!!!s to come.

No comments: