Sunday, February 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 30

Can you believe it? - 4 weeks complete. It seems like just yesterday. A full month of counting blessings. Does it make a difference?

I know it hasn't hurt! - it has been a rough couple of fortnights. Yet, I feel more optimistic than I have felt in years. This hasn't hailed from me saying to myself, "think positive. Be more optimistic."

It has been a welling up - of a shift of attention. The optimism seems to be a byproduct.

Hey...you don't have to put this into - the daily things that ground you. But, are you doing something any better?

HappyUP!!! 1 - 4 weeks complete
Why it happened - I took action and did something that is easy to do....and easy not to do
Why it makes me happy - accomplishment of anything always increases your happiness. This wasn't hard...but it was also easy NOT to do. I just find myself looking for good things...naturally

HappyUP!!! 2 - knocked off a pesky work issue
Why it happened - someone else made the call I should have made
Why it makes me happy - you know what it is like when you have a hanging issue, phone call, relationship thing...etc. Until you deal with it, it weighs on you. The learning here? Get it done. Get it done. Get it done. Move on with the lighter load. If you put it off, it only takes more of your precious focus.

HappyUP!!! 3 - meeting a new friend
Why it happened - I took some initiative
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to meet a new friendly acquaintenance. They bring life experiences that allow us to see a new perspective. They bring new stories. Meeting them lead to meeting others. Spending time with new people is key to the human experience.


JollyJottings

4 weeks complete
Waking up late
Rain late in day
Knocking off a pesky work issue
Sim Card transfer easy
Mocha
Easy finding of restaraunt
Meeting a new friend
Funny conversation
Meeting with contractor
Finding a good fireplace store

No comments: