Sunday, February 18, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 22


What a great day off - b asically had the entire day to waste and I was an overachiever! Still picking at putting the house together, post new flooring.

...and I am still digging the new flooring - so, what's the HappyUP!!!s today? Read on...

HappyUP!!! 1 - a new book
Why it happened - I went looking for a book that wasn't there...so I got a different one
Why it makes me happy - it is by one of my favorite authors. I didn't know she had a new one out. As I went through the table of contents, I saw a bunch of things that were addressing exactly some things that I am going to be confronting in the near future.

HappyUP!!! 2 - it has come upon me for a new, more intense direction for HappyUP!!!
Why it happened - I caught an inspirational moment. It was one of those moments when the words write themselves
Why it made me happy - we are talking life's purpose thoughts. Mission based. Experiences, training, and everything I have done seem to be leading up to this. I'm not ready to fully discuss but the seed has been planted. It is time to nurture.

HappyUP!!! 3 - moving furniture and tidying up
Why it happened - it is those new floors. They are almost like Popeye's spinach
Why it made me happy - I am getting the house set up exactly like I want....not by convention...not by how it would "be nice." It is more so that it functions just like I do (hey, I heard you...stop that. It wasn't a typo. I didn't mean to write "it dysfunctions just like me. Knock it off!!!)

2 comments:

miss magic said...

Seeing your blog made me laugh. it's so cute! hope you stay happy forever!
(by the way, HappyUp!! is such a good idea. you rock :D)

paris parfait said...

So what's the book?