Thursday, February 08, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 12


HappyUP!!! 1 - met a guy who is going to get a piece of work done on my remodel
Why it happened - I took another person's referral and made a call
Why it made me happy - it was something I was going to do myself but I didn't really want to. This other guy can stop by and get it done in an hour. No pain for me.....and it's done right away. Also, I have a small bathroom remodel and this guy could do that for me too.

HappyUP!!! 2 - found out materials for flooring are coming in and the flooring starts going down next Wed
Why it happened - my flooring buddy called me
Why it made me happy - once the flooring is in, I can really start putting things in their place. I can start decorating (ooooh...not sure that is really a HappyUP!!!). Anyway, it's getting closer to having things appear settled.

HappyUP!!! 3- got a lot of work done today.....and some quality work with another of my managers
Why it happened - deadline looms! Funny how that is.
Why it made me happy - on the deadline item, a nagging thing that I had put off is going to get done. Relief. A load off my shoulders. On the quality, I have a manager that reports to me and who is older and set in his ways. He's a friend too. We had a good session today and made some headway on an issue we were butting heads over a bit.

JollyJottings
-Breakfast was great...waitress was awesome
-got a lot of work done today
-got a personal item checked off the remodel list
-made a lot of headway on the annual reviews I must do
-did a good job with one of my managers
-was invited back for another speaking gig
-

No comments: