Thursday, February 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 26


HappyUP!!! 1 - an interview...and it looks like a hire
Why it happened - one of my employees found a solid person
Why it makes me happy - it looks like another solid, stable person is going to come on board. My team is building up momentum in a time when others are running in my industry. The time to strike is now.

HappyUP!!! 2 - an interview....and another hire
Why it happened - one of my employees found another solid person
Why it makes me happy - all of the above. Plus, this guy has experience, is super sharp, knows what he is getting into, etc. You never really know when you make a hire...you never really do. But, I am sure feeling good about the odds on this one.

HappyUP!!! 3 - my fireplace guy called
Why it happened - it rained so he had a hole in his schedule
Why it makes me happy - I am so jazzed by my downstairs almost being done. I have posted about that already. I get a bit giddy when I think about it being finished. I really do. Plus, the fireplace guy is more than that. I think he can quickly knock out a bathroom remodel and, perhaps, egad....the upstairs!

No comments: