Monday, March 22, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5458

 HappyUP!!! -getting the speech idea done

Why It Happened -I let myself create
Why It Makes Me Happy - I love a speech that has a message. THIS is a particularly good one because it is a great thing to do that I am talking about.....but I don't do it. I am just going to make a logical case for it....with an emotional twist.

HappyUP!!! - coming up with some great material
Why It Happened -more time to create
Why It Makes Me Happy -it's great to have some back stock of quality stuff if I am called upon. Discovered great stuff...and amended it today 

HappyUP!!! - NCAA Tourney
Why It Happened -I have a VCR
Why It Makes Me Happy -LOVE not having to watch all of the early rounds live. A blowout just doesn't do it for me anymore! Such a time saver. All the thrills...and efficiency

HappyUP!!! - Great walk
Why it happened - I do thatt
Why it makes me happy - waited a bit today. I was a touch lazy. I was proud I banged it out there. I'm still on program. Just keep pushing!



No comments: