Thursday, March 04, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5440

 HappyUP!!! - photo booth fix

Why it happened -I looked it up
Why it makes me happy -a fix that seemed crazy working on the first try? Are you kidding me? THAT rarely happens

HappyUP!!! - filled the trash
Why it happened -I'm picking away at it
Why it makes me happy -this is kind of a goal from here on through spring. I don't have THAT much "stuff". I have more "stuff" than I need. Sure, I will do some donating when appropriate. Most of the things I have need to just GO!

HappyUP!!! - great kitchen progress
Why it happened -motivation
Why it makes me happy -I'm not there...yet. It will probably get nailed down tomorrow. Just some much needed reorganization

HappyUP!!! -helping my buddy with his course
Why it happened -he looks to me
Why it makes me happy -we are helping a few. It is giving me some ideas to help others



No comments: