Sunday, March 21, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5457

 HappyUP!!! -finishing strong

Why It Happened -I gutted it up
Why It Makes Me Happy -tough day for me...but I brought it home on the last 4 holes. The impossible bunker shot on the last hole?...that I made possible?...for the net birdie that made all the difference? OH YEAH....that makes me very happy

HappyUP!!! - we got into the playoff
Why It Happened -mainly my partner's fine play
Why It Makes Me Happy - we did what we set out to do. We gave ourselves a chance. We won the chip off to get into the shootout. We had an excellent shot to move on. It didn't happen this time. Oh well. We were just glad to be there. I had a great partner this weekend!!! Proud of my nephew and his partner for winning the whole thing

HappyUP!!! - finding stuff
Why It Happened -I am good at that
Why It Makes Me Happy - why did I lose these things? Because I was "out of process." Weird things happened that were not normal and out of my control. The nice thing? As soon as I realized the things were missing (two different occasions), I KNEW exactly where to go. When I found them, it's that feeling I have described before....RELIEF and JOY!!!



No comments: